Before you receive your assigned websites:
1. Orientation - View the Judging History Fair projects Powerpoint presentation which applies to ALL project categories.
2. Read the scoring rationale for judging projects.
3. Review the Orientation and Rules specifically for Website Judges.
Once you receive your assigned websites:
1. Call your partner judge to arrange a time in which you will discuss your evaluations of the websites. Judges have conferred via phone, cafes, and even Skype! Be sure that you schedule your appointment in enough time to return to your final evaluations to the History Fair office.
2. Confirm with History Fair that judges are in contact with each other and have set-up a conference time.
3. Have fun judging--take really good notes!
4. Confer with your partner to share insights about the students' work and to make sure your scores are within eight points of each other.
5. Each write up your evaluation in the electronic evaluation and return to the History Fair via email.