Advancing projects are pre-registered by CMHEC.
- Senior Division Teacher's Information (PDF)
- Expo Parent Letter 2015 (PDF)
- Expo Schedule 2015 (PDF) (Print this and bring it with you)
- State Expo Bus Permission Form 2015 (PDF)
- Directions for people driving to the PCCC
Note: For your convenience, Word document versions of some of these documents are available on the Download Center page.
Schedule of the Day*
9:30 a.m. -- Arrive in Springfield; students set up projects (they are pre-registered)
10:30 a.m. -- Opening ceremony in Prairie Capital Convention Center; superior papers and websites announced.
10:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. -- Judging of performances, documentaries and exhibits. Springfield site-seeing!
1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. -- Public viewing of exhibits
2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. -- Awards ceremony in Prairie Capital Convention Center
3:30 p.m. -- Announcement of NHD qualifiers, immediately followed by an important orientation meeting for students selected to advance to NHD.
4:00 p.m. -- Pick up exhibits, evaluations, and ribbons. Only teachers may pick up school packets. CMHEC will mail remaining packets to teachers.
* CMHEC offers charter bus/meal tickets for $55 per person (students and chaperones). Advance registration required. Passengers meet at 5:30 a.m. at Harrison & State streets and return by 8 p.m.